Thursday, April 23, 2009

Suffolk County Gluten Free Vendor Fair

Hurray, I am going to the Suffolk County GF Vendor Fair on Sunday and I can hardly wait. I organize our local Vendor Fair for the Atlanta Metro Celiacs, which attracts anywhere from 500-700 people. Their fair attracts more than 1,500 people and vendors sell out of product in two hours.

Mike Thorn, organizer of the event, has been a wealth of information for establishing our fair, so I am excited to meet him and their local vendors. I will be sure to take pictures and give a summary of all the goodies available. After all, the Northeast is a mecca for gluten free products and we just don't have that down here in Georgia.

If you want to attend this event, please visit their website at: http://www.suffolkcountyceliacs.org/ for more details.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! New York and all that yummy gluten free food! Bring back lots of good stuff for the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete